Quintessence Speciality Dental Clinic in Bangalore
- Quintessence Multi Speciality Dental Clinic in Bangalore
Quintessence speciality dental clinic in Bangalore, for dental health care for children with special health care needs
Who we are
Our “Dental Care for Children with Special Health Care Needs” Program, at Quintessence Dental Solutions, Bangalore, is dedicated to providing comprehensive dental health care to children with a wide range of special medical and behavioral needs. Our experienced clinicians treat each child as an individual—and involve the entire family in the treatment process.
Our clinical team includes:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologists
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Together, we are able to develop a treatment plan to fit your child’s precise needs.
We offer treatment for the complete spectrum of dental health care related conditions to children ranging from infancy to the age of 18.
In addition to treating children who are well, our pediatric dentistry staff has experience providing care to children with special medical needs such as autism spectrum disorders, bipolar disorder, Down syndrome and cerebral palsy. We also work with children who have behavioral concerns, such as anxiety or nervousness and habits like tongue thrust and thumb sucking. We also provide dental health care for children with very rare syndromes. Our clinicians are familiar with the dental aspects that go along with each unique condition. Working closely with all members of your child’s health care team allows us to provide the best possible dental health care.
The entire dental team at Quintessence Dental Solutions goes through an extremely selective recruiting procedure to ensure that every child receives top-notch quality care.
Pediatric Conditions and treatments offered at Quintessence Dental Solutions
- Oral Prophylaxis
- Anti cavity pit & fissure sealants
- Anti cavity fluoride application
- Cavities (tooth decay) fillings (Tooth colored)
- Single sitting rotary pulpectomy and root canal treatments
- 24/7 dental emergencies centre
- Tooth brushing & flossing technique demonstrations
- Orthodontic braces correction of crowded & malaligned teeth
- Habit breaking appliances
- Dental LASER assisted frenectomy, tongue tie correction and other oral surgical procedures
- Oral and maxillofacial Pathology services
Posted on: December 15, 2012,
by : post