Dental Implants Bangalore – We offer safe and minimally invasive dental implants treatment throughout Bangalore, India. Call us at +91-9886878921 to get your dental implants done
Quintessence Family Dentistry & Wellness has been reviewed no 1 for providing treatment for Dental Implants in Kalyan Nagar & Dental Implants in Cunningham Road, Bangalore.
Receive state of the art dental implant treatment from our highly qualified dental implant expert- Dr. Gaurav Ghosh, who is both thorough and excellent in this demanding area.
He uses the best quality titanium and subsequent reinforced porcelain crown(s) fitted on top of the healed implant(s). The results are a beautiful almost identical feeling and looking replacement to your old tooth/teeth.
Dr. Gaurav Ghosh (BDS, MDS, Fellowship in Dental Implantology) is a Dental Implant Specialist & Cosmetic Dentist, practicing at Quintessence Family Dentistry and Wellness
Branches: Cunningham Road (Vasanth nagar) and Kalyan nagar, Bangalore.
How much are dental implants?
If you’ve ever had a question about dental implants prices, you are not alone. An inquiry about the price for dental implants is one of the most common questions that the oral health Care Team at Quintessence Family Dentistry & Wellness receives. Even on the internet age, it’s almost an impossible task to compare prices for dental implants, or to give a good estimate for the average cost of dental implants. Many patients seeking a price estimate don’t know whether to look for a price per tooth, or whether the cost they are looking at includes the implant, abutment, and crown. We created the ultimate guide to dental implant prices to help guide you in your dental cost estimate.
What is the average cost of dental implants in Bangalore?
The average cost of dental implants in the United States is around $5000. That is the out-of-pocket cost for the implant itself, the abutment, the crown, and the surgery. In the UK, the average price out-of-pocket is about £2698 (4079.32 USD), In Australia, the same dental implants will cost about $2058 (1620.65 USD).
In India, the cost for dental implants in bangalore isless than half the price for the above mentioned, still varying pretty widely from one clinic to the other. Part of the reason is that some clinics will offer the price for the full procedure and all of the hardware and some will only offer a quote for placing the implant itself. The pricing for dental implants also varies upon THE QUALITY OF THE TITANIUM GRADE USED IN THE DENTAL IMPLANT AND THE REPUTATION OF THE BRAND FABRICATING IT.
Where are the best deals on dental implants in Bangalore?
Dental implants are one of the most common procedures patients travel to India for, owing to the cost effectiveness of the procedure as well as the numerous brands available, that the patient can choose from. Dental implants are extremely popular because they are considered a better option than veneers or crowns, but in many western countries the cost of surgery is extremely high. So there are many clinics in India offering this treatment and Quintessence Family Dentistry & Wellness, specializes in dental implant surgery, catering to international patients.
THINKING ABOUT GETTING INVISALIGN?
Looking for answers?
- What is Invisalign and how does it work?
- Invisalign cost in India?
- Invisalign cost in Bangalore?
- Am I a suitable candidate for Invisalign?
- Certified Invisalign provider in Bangalore?
- Invisalign or braces?
- Invisalign Adult?
- Invisalign Lite?
- Invisalign i7?
- Invisalign Express?
- Finance for Invisalign?
Let us help you decide why Invisalign is your clear alternative to braces.
- Invisalign aligners are a less-noticeable alternative to metal braces for correcting crooked or crowded teeth, overbites, and gaps between teeth.
- The Invisalign treatment involves wearing a series of clear plastic orthodontic trays called aligners which are custom fitted to your dental needs. There are no metal wires or brackets. The aligners can be removed for short periods, making it easier to eat and brush than when wearing traditional braces.
- Results can be influenced by compliance in wearing the aligners, the doctor’s experience, and the degree of movement your teeth require.
- The cost of Invisalign aligners is based on a number of factors, but the average price in USA is approximately $4,500.
The Alternative to Braces that Works
A pain-free, embarrassment-free way to correct tooth alignment issues.
For years, there was only one effective way to correct alignment issues – stuff the mouth full of bands and wires that caused a lot of pain and made people low on self-confidence. It was worth it for straighter teeth, but it meant that the treatment was far less than pleasant.
Then along came Invisalign, the alternative to braces that works. Patients now have choices for correcting alignment issues, and that is always a good thing. If you have been dreading the thought of having a mouth full of metal, consider the benefits of Invisalign compared to braces:
- Invisalign straighteners are nearly invisible, meaning that patients can wear them in any setting and not feel self-conscious. That is a big stress reliever, especially for adolescents.
- Braces require a mouth full of metal bands and wires. It’s awfully hard to notice something like that, causing patients a lot embarrassment and leading many to hide their smile.
- Invisalign straighteners are made from smooth plastic that is moulded specifically for the patient’s mouth. There is no risk of poking and gouging and the slow alignment modification is almost imperceptible.
- Braces are made of metal that is notorious for irritating, poking, and even cutting up the cheeks and gums. Plus, the nature of the treatment makes it hard for patients not to feel like their teeth are being pulled or stretched.
- Invisalign straighteners can be removed from the mouth at anytime. When it is time to brush and floss patients simply take the straightener off and clean their teeth as they normally would.
- Braces are attached to the teeth permanently and have to be worked around when brushing and flossing. This can double or triple the time the process takes, and if the braces are damaged the fix can be expensive.
- Invisalign straighteners come out during meal times. Patients are free to easy whatever they want without fear of damaging the straightener or getting food stuck.
- Braces come with a lot of meal restrictions for patients. These include both junk foods like candy and chips, as well as healthy foods like crunchy carrots and nuts.
Pursue your alternative to braces with Quintessence Family Dentistry & Wellness
Be advised that Invisalign is not approved to treat every kind of alignment issue. Some patients will simply be stuck with traditional braces. But for those that have a choice, Invisalign deserves your consideration. Since we are an Invisalign Certified Preferred Provider, we have worked with a lot of patients who’ve pursued this treatment. The vast majority have loved it and now have a smile they are proud to show off. If you think Invisalign is right for you, schedule a consultation at Quintessence Family Dentistry & Wellness branch location nearest to you.
If you are considering braces vs Invisalign to straighten your teeth, or your kid’s teeth, you may have lots of questions. Which is more effective? Which is more affordable? What is the Invisalign cost in India? What is the Invisalign cost in Bangalore? Ultimately, you want to choose the treatment that will do the job, even if it’s slightly more expensive. In the long run, you don’t want to have to fix your teeth again! So are braces or Invisalign the better choice for you or your kid?
- Dental Clinic in HRBR Layout
- Dental Clinic in Kalyan Nagar
- Dentist in Kalyan Nagar
- Root Canal treatment
- Orthodontist in Bangalore
- Invisalign cost in India
- Dental implants in Bangalore
- Dental financing, finance for dental work
- Root Canal Treatment , Invisible Orthodontics, Dental Care in Bangalore, Dentist in Bangalore
- Best endodontist in Bangalore without a doubt