Best Dental Clinic In Bangalore For Orthodontic Tooth Colored Ceramic Clear Braces Best Orthodontist in Bangalore
Let your Smile do the talking, don’t let braces hide your smile
A smile is the most appealing attributes of an individual’s personality and although braces can easily improve one’s smile, many are hesitant to commit to braces that will show.
Straightening teeth esthetically has never been so easy!! And we at Quintessence have made it possible…
Adults prefer ceramic braces because they are aesthetic and less noticeable than metal braces.
Ceramic brackets are made of tooth-colored polycrystalline/monocrystalline alumina, which generally do not stain.
The patients will not have to suffer any extra discomfort compared with the conventional metal braces.
Among all of the aesthetic or cosmetic braces or techniques available, ceramic braces have the largest range of indications, as they can be used in any case for which conventional metal braces are suitable.
At Quintessence, we offer you the latest state of the art technology in ceramic braces, with treatment duration drastically reduced.
- SELF-LIGATING ceramic brackets- DAMON/SPEED Braces give faster results than conventional ceramic brackets.
- SAPPHIRE ESTHETIC BRACES have greater translucency than normal ceramic brackets and not easily discernable.
- TOOTH-COLORED ARCH WIRES also called aesthetic arch wires further improve the appearance of adults using ceramic brackets. These are coated metal archwires, which make the appliance even more esthetic.
Call us today to know more about SIX-MONTH SMILES
Quintessence Dental Solutions offers Special, Discounted Orthodontic packages with additional benefits for your family:
- BRACES ON EMI/INSTALLMENTS
- 3 complimentary teeth scaling, polishing and topical fluoride application sessions during the course of your orthodontic treatment.
- Complimentary set of retainers at the end of your orthodontic treatment.
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ORTHODONTIC CONSULTATION AND ATTRACTIVE DISCOUNTED ORTHODONTIC PACKAGES.
Posted on: July 18, 2012, by : post